Year 2017-2018: training in Processwork and Deep Democracy
The Foundation Year is meant to be the first part of the wider PW & DD diploma training that we are planning to create in the future, nevertheless it can be attended also as a training program in its own right since it prepares the student in working out with more awareness and effectiveness on an important variety of personal, professional and social fields.
The year 2017-2018 will be structured as follows:
- 6 theoretical and practical experiential 4 to 5 days seminars, including 2 residentials (4 of which Open to All in the first 3 days). Click here for more information on 2017/2018 program.
- Personal sessions – live or via Skype. with a graduating processworker authorized to give therapy sessions and / or a processworker graduated or certified teacher, in person and / or via Skype. You can do sessions in Italian, English or Spanish. Personal sessions are not mandatory for the attendance of the base year, but needed to get certified, and for admission to the degree program.
- Peer Groups – live or via Skype. Peer groups will be formed among students in the same course (triplets or quartets), so they can meet together on a regular basis (in person and / or via Skype) and practice innerwork methods and facilitation techniques learned during the seminars. There are guidelines for the peer group activities, and teachers may assign tasks at the end of each seminar.
- Study material: at the start of every seminar the students are given handouts with notes and exercises. The handouts and other study materials are shared online with the students. We are also creating documents with the notes taken during the seminars so that the students can have additional material to support their studies.
Here below, the complete 2017/2018 Program and all the Open Seminars organized by the School of Arte del Processo for the year 2017/2018 and details on programs. If you need more information, contact us! Write to email@example.com
This is the Facebook page
and here the APPLICATION FORM for the whole school year 2017/2018
* December 8-12 , 2017 Borgo Paola – Bracciano Lake – Lazio – Disturbances in Systems as Agents of Change: Dynamics of Power and Art of Communication, facilitated by Gill Emslie + Peter Ammann – Fill the MODULE to register!
* February 9-13 , 2018 MILAN – Exploring the Emerging Self: Working on the Edge, Personal Power and Meta-Position, facilitated by Bogna Szymkiewicz + Ana Rhodes
April 6-9 , 2018 MILAN – Body and World Dance: Unfolding the Wisdom of the Dreaming Body, facilitated by Reini Hauser + Gill Emslie
* June 22-26, 2018 NAPLES – Leadership and Eldership Tao: Innerwork as Essential Skill in Facilitation, facilitated by Peter Ammann + Bogna Szymkiewicz
* September 7-11 , 2018 Bassano del Grappa (VI) – Worldwork: from Conflict and Separation to Diversity in Communities, facilitated by Gill Emslie + Peter Ammann
November 16-19, 2018 NAPLES – Making the Invisible Visible: Night dreams and the dreaming scenario of everyday life, facilitated by Reini Hauser + Ana Rhodes
(*) The asterisked seminars are open to everyone in the first three days, the other ones are for enrolled students to the entire school year only.
-> For information and enrollment to open seminars write to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 of the 6 seminars of the year 2017/2018 will be open for the first 3 days to all interested persons, even those who are not enrolled in the full year of school.
first day 15-19; second day 9.30-13 and 15-19; third day 9.30-13.
The last two days, or training days, are reserved for those who are enrolled or enrolled throughout the school year. There are two days of further deepening devoted to students and students of the school.
15 to 19 on the third day, and 9.30 to 13 and 15 to 19 on the fourth day.
All information on costs and payment modalities HERE
Enroll to the entire Year 2017/2018 through this MODULE